Holiday Gift Guide for the Thinking Woman
Happy Holidays from Better Days 2020! We’ve curated some of the best gifts for your future leader! From books to Legos to limited edition art, we’ve got you and your stocking stuffers covered. You can find more inspiring products for you and the littles in your life on our website https://www.betterdays2020.com/shop. For books specific to suffrage, visit our educational website here!
1. Shaking Things Up: 14 Young Women Who Changed the World: A book about 14 young women, who include Malala, Mae Jemison, and Mary Anning … all trailblazers in their own individual way. Sure to inspire the 4-8 year old in your life.
2. Limited Edition Illustration of Emmeline B. Wells, signed by artist Brooke Smart. There are only a few remaining of Utah’s heroine and suffrage leader. Grab yours before they’re gone!
3. The Most Magnificent Thing: A story about a girl and her dog, and her best ideas that teach her that hard work and dedication can make dreams come true.
4. Little Dreamers: Visionary Women from Around the World: The stories of visionary women from around the world who changed the world. Guaranteed to inspire your little globe-trotter.
5. The one and only, Dr. Martha Hughes Cannon, in doll form, from the one and only Little Rebel Rosie. Mattie was the first State Senator in the nation and is on her way to Statuary Hall in Washington D.C. in the year 2020. Each doll is handmade with love and empowerment!
6. Could there be a cooler set of Legos? We don’t think so. Grab the Lego Women of NASA before they’re gone—this set sells out fast!
7. Little People, Big Dreams Matching Game: Your favorite childhood game now in girl power form! Makes for the perfect screen free, one on one time … especially over cookies and milk.
8. Better Days 2020 Postcards – two sets available featuring our first 20 illustrations by Brooke Smart. Learn all about the Suffrage Squad and the history makers of Utah. Perfect for big and little stockings, and penpals!
9. Our friends over at Bravery Magazine never fail to create engaging stories for girls and boys (and adults!) Grab a single issue, an annual subscription, patches and more!
This post contains affiliate links. Thanks for supporting Better Days 2020!