One of the core goals of Better Days 2020 is to act as a catalyst for other local Utah organizations to commemorate 2020 in their own ways. Better Days 2020's list of partners is always expanding to achieve maximum collective impact.
Better Days 2020 partners receive:
- Invitations to all BD2020 events, including private events with state leadership
- Recognition in BD2020 promotional materials, including a link on our website and advertisement of your organization's specific 2020 projects
- Monthly newsletters with updates and information to aid in your organization's own projects
- The opportunity to request BD2020 resources to promote your organization's 2020 project, including marketing and financing
Better Days 2020 partners agree to:
- Identify and develop specific projects within the mission of your organization that are specific to the year 2020, the sesquicentennial celebration of Utah women's first vote and the centennial of the 19th Amendment.
- Include the BD2020 logo and link on your website and on promotional items for your projects
- Collaborate on shared goals and strategies
- Share BD2020 communications and information with your employees and audiences